THIN CARBON PLATE MACHINING LINE
The line “LOTUD” is intended for machining of thin carbon plates by grinding. The carbon plate thickness “t“ is machined from both sides to nominal dimension. Machined plates are intended for the production of sandwich commutators brushes.
THE LINE CONSISTS OF:
- Machining unit of line
- Measuring and separating unit of line
- Control system
MACHINED PLATE PARAMETERS:
- a = 15 – 50 mm
- r = 20 – 123 mm
- t = 2,4 – 10 mm
- Ra = 6,4 μm
- Final tolerance thin of plate ±0,02 mm.
- Depending on plane parameters.
- Q = 3 500 – 5 000 pcs / 8 hours.
- 1 person inserting plates in the cartrige.