Two basic directions
- Own research and development:
- research and development of new types of adhesives to ensure competitive strength and sustainability in the adhesives market;
- customized research and development of adhesives according to customer requirements.
- Projects within the framework of calls for research and development agencies, structural funds, European and international project schemes and grands, in cooperation with SAS institutes predominantly ÚP SAS , FCHPT Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology in Bratislava, Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Japanese universities and research organizations focusing on:
- research and development of original products and technological processes for applications in the tire industry, using the latest knowledge in the relevant fields of science, the current application of atmospheric plasma for the surface treatment of steel cords for the production of bead wire of car tires;
- research and development of new technologies for various types of metallic and non-metallic materials bonding with possibility of use in automotive and tire industry;
- Research, development and application of polymers from renewable sources – biopolymers;
- research and development of technology and products with a high content of recycled raw materials and materials.
The result of these activities is the introduction of new unique products and technologies in our own production and our customers.